Please speak softly, for they will hear us And they'll find out why we don't trust them Speak up dear cause I cannot hear you I need to know why we don't trust them Explain to me this conspiracy against me And tell me how I've lost my power Where can I turn? Cause I need something more Surrounded by uncertainty I'm so unsure Tell me why I feel so alone Cause I need to know to whom do I owe Explain to me this conspiracy against meAnd tell me how I've lost my power I thought that we'd make it Because you said that we'd make it through And when all security fails Will you be there to help me through? Explain to me this conspiracy against me And tell me how I've lost my power I've lost my power
This is a lie to remember from Mila Belén.
Archivo del blog
- te amo, fc bff
- I said 'things are looking up, oh finally' hahaha ...
- Oh, finally.
- Oh, thambler. Me matás con tus ocurrentos usuarios...
- And all of this, was all your fault.
- You can't kill me, i'm already dead.
- Oh, sweet perfection, won't you hear my one confes...
- Taking Back Sunday - Cute Without the E.
- Please speak softly, for they will hear usAnd they...
- The Black Parade is Dead!
- Cosas que preciso:
- My little decoy.
- Say cheese
- A lie to remember.
- ▼ abril (26)